Monday, July 25, 2011

review

This is my first ever review of a website I came across food.com while searching for an at home windex recipe that I could make without spending alot of money, and what I found was an awesome place to not only find food recipes but cleaning solutions as well. They have a community where you can search forums and post on a topic like special diets or kitchen appliances and gadgets see what someone else thinks about that food chopper lol, or you can search through their wide variet of over 40,000 recipes from ground beef to shrimp. So far it has been worth joining the site and trying out a few recipes along the way :) they also have cook books such as weight watchers for those trying to lose a few pounds!

I love the site and plan on using it in the future, so go check out food.com

1 comment: