Saturday, July 30, 2011

coming soon

Next week I will be adding a crochet pattern of the week, I will be sharing a few of my favorite patterns for beginners. The recipes will still be coming, I will be posting a chicken pot pie recipe I recently tried on the kids and they loved it! and a family tradition recipe. I am hoping to post a few links for free samples or coupons as well,more household tips and a new website review.

A good friend of mine is starting a tutu making business she will custom make a tutu for your little lady in your life you can find her on facebook lebelle creations, click on the info tab for prices. they make great dress up wear,or use them for a Halloween costume! or for photos.

Hope you all are enjoying your summer, check out the Italian pasta recipe, its great for hot days, bbq's ,picnics or potlucks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment