Friday, July 15, 2011

Baking for the fair

I have been baking for the upcoming summer fair if you live in the southern oregon area check out my baked goods :) at the harvest fair I recieved first place and champion for my clover leaf rolls,3rd place on my pumpkin bread and 2nd place on my italian herb bread, so I am hoping for atleast one ribbon but there is some tough competitors out there in each catagory. I will be posting the remaining recipes this week for all my enteries so others can try them, the cinnamon bubble rolls are a cinch to make and are great for breakfast, I served them at my nieces girl scout sleep over and it was a hit, so check back on my blog and i will post the apple cinnamon swirl bread,onion pepper bread and coconut macaroons.

Have a nice Day and god bless

No comments:

Post a Comment