Sunday, August 7, 2011

the paci fairy

HI, I am sure all parents go through a stage with their child weither its a pacifier issue or the bottle or tippy they all have to go bye bye eventually :) After several failed attempts at taking away my nieces paci, I found the perfect solution in two websites that offer not only a letter from the paci fairy but one actually has a paci fairy book that you can read to your child, the first website nomorebinky.com offers a personalized letter sent to your email with your childs name stating that the binky fair will be coming soon to take the binky to babies who need it, you can substite the binky for whatever your child calls the paci my niece calls hers a chewgie so I will substitute with that,the other website paci-fairy.com offers a 7 step book and you can watch a video of the paci fairy taking paci's and leaving a gift both websites offer a letter with one being from your child to the paci fairy stating they wish to donate their paci to babies in need which I personally like but I also like the letter to my niece stating she is coming. I reccomend both letters so that your child can feel that they are really giving up their pacifier to a babie in need.  So no matter what your child calls his or her binky,paci,nuki or barney ect here are two aswesome websites to help you! I will post in the coming week how my niece did without her paci hopefully all goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment