Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Girl Scouts

It is almost that time of year again for me to help co-lead a girl scout troop, Last year went great and this year should be even better. Although i am terrified to be leading a mixed troop of Juniors and Cadets I am sure that with my co-leader we will succeed. This year our troop plans on doing a canned food drive,a toy drive for a local foundation and hopefully holding a daisy girl scout event, they dont run very many daisy events through the year so this will give them a chance to dress up like princess's for tea and crafts!

Of course you cannot hide the fact that in your neighborhood local girl scouts will be selling those insanly good cookies oh how people love them, this year I am hoping our troop sells enough to go on a trip or have a bigger end of the year party either way I am sure we will be successful in our goal.

if your daughter is in girl scouts I am wishing you a great year and successful cookie selling and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment